Carbine CA-RC4PET | Automotive Security System Transmitter
Original Carbine Automotive Security System Replacement Transmitter by Magnadyne
Replaces the transmitter supplied with Carbine automotive security systems. Provides "passive" and manual alarm system disarm. Utilizes Code Hopping technology for secure RF communication and extended range.
CA-RC4PET Function/Spec List:
- Compatible with Carbine model PLUS-4500, PLUS-4600, PLUS4700, PLUS-4800, PLUS-4900, PLUS-5600, START1-PLUS and START2-PLUS remote start systems
- Power supply: 2pc. CR2032 lithium battery (supplied)
- Passive and manual operation is selected by a switch on the front of the transmitter. Passive mode disarms the security system when you walk up to the vehicle.
- Requires programming: Yes (see user guides from above listed compatible models)
- Technical skill required for programming: Minimal
- FCC ID: ELVMT0B
Tech Notes: The alarm’s valet/override switch is required to perform replacement transmitter programming. Locate this switch inside your vehicle. Most older Carbine, Marksman and “PL” model alarms have a silver toggle switch. Newer model alarms have a black push button. Silencer alarms have a removable push switch on the back of the LED holder.