Carbine CA-RF69 | Automotive Security System Replacement Transmitter
Carbine CA-RF69 Automotive Security System Replacement Transmitter
Replaces the transmitter supplied with Carbine automotive security and remote start systems. Utilizes Code Hopping technology for secure RF communication and extended range.
- Carbine model PLUS-5900, PLUS-6900 alarm and remote start systems
CA-RF69 Function/Spec List:
- Transmiter frequency: 434mhz
- Power supply: CR2032 Lithium battery (supplied)
- Requires programming: Yes (see user guides above)
- Technical skill required for programming: Minimal
- FCC ID: ELVMT1B
Tech Notes: The alarm’s valet/override switch is required to perform replacement transmitter programming. Locate this switch inside your vehicle. Most older Carbine, Marksman and “PL” model alarms have a silver toggle switch. Newer model alarms have a black push button. Silencer alarms have a removable push switch on the back of the LED holder.