Magnadyne M9910 | AM/FM/BT Replacement Receiver Single DIN
A Simple, Reliable Bluetooth Radio
Looking to replace the stock radio in your work truck, utility van or RV? Look no further than Magnadyne’s M9910, our most simple-to-use, inexpensive, single-din replacement radio.
- Bluetooth smartphone connectivity with the M9910 means you or your drivers can stay safe when receiving and making calls on the road and remain compliant with handsfree driving laws. Auto-pairs to phone when radio is turned on.
- Mechless design means fewer moving parts in the M9910 making it an excellent choice for reliability in vehicles that encounter rough conditions or trucks with rough rides. Shallow install depth and basic wiring make this radio a straightforward install.
- Replaces Magnadyne M9900 series RV radios including: M9900, M9900-1, M9900CD, M9999, M9999-2, M9900CDS, M9900DVDS. Need a 1.5 to 1 DIN adapter to fit your Class A or Ford Class C RV? Included either the M99XXSDKIT or M99XXFDKIT adapter when you add this radio to your cart.
Want this radio Plug-n-Play?
If you're considering this radio as a DIY upgrade but not sure how to wire it for your vehicle, Magnadyne's technicians can build you a custom connector for most RVs. This is a FREE service we provide on all radio purchases from magnadyne.com. See more details
- Digital electronic tuning
- PLL synthesized tuning circuit
- 18FM + 12AM station memory
- Auto seek tuning
- Connect with Bluetooth to control music functions and talk hands-free
- Incoming call number announced over speakers and displayed on LCD screen
- Talk and end call buttons on face
- Forward-facing USB port
- SD memory card behind face
- 3.5 mm auxiliary jack
- MP3/WMA compatible. Track skip, seek and reverse.
- 25 watts x 4 channels maximum power output
- 2 Channels line out
- Mute control
- Detachable Front Face
- Separate Volume, Balance, Fader, Bass and Treble controls
- Pre-set equalizer settings
- Mechless design is excellent for off-road vehicle installations such as Jeeps, Toyotas and other trucks, ATVs, UTVs, side-by-sides and golf carts.
View & Download:
Powerful Compact Car Stereo
Posted by Unknown on Jan 11th 2017
I bought the M9910 and installed in my 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport. I used a Metra radio kit, antenna adapter and an American International radio wiring harness. Install was super easy. I upgraded the factory speakers to Pioneer 6.5 coaxial. Once everything was hooked up I was impressed with this car stereo. It looks really nice installed. The setup is easy, the bluetooth paired with no problem, the handsfree phone feature works great and the sound quality is excellent.