Magnadyne DIN TOOL | Radio Removal Tool
Magnadyne Din Tool | Radio Removal Tool
Din Tool Function/Spec List:
- In-dash radio removal tool kit required to remove magnadyne radios from rv and automobile dashboards
- Works with the following radios: m9900, m9900-1, m9999, m9900cd, m9900cds, m9900dvd, sm1-cd, m1-lcd, m1-lcd, 2m4-lcd, and m3-lcd
1. Insert the tools into the holes on the front of the radio
2. Do not push the tools in farther than 1 inch
3. Pull outward on the tools to push the spring clips on the radio inward while holding the tools in the outward position
4. Pull the radio away from the dashboard
Worked perfectly the first time!
Posted by Jim Hamilton on Jan 5th 2017
Have to remove your radio but don't have the right piece do do it? You CAN try and use coat hanger wire to make your own, which I tried, but that simply doesn't work. It's a PITA.
Using the right removal pieces let me remove my dash radio in 2 minutes. They work. Everything else is problematic at best.
Save yourself a headache, spend the $5 and get the right removal part. You'll be glad you did.