Magnadyne M99XXFDKIT | Ford Class C RV Radio Mounting Adapter Kit
Ford DIN Class C RV Radio Mounting Adapter Kit provides mounting for any single DIN sized in-dash radio when removing a larger 1.5 DIN radio
The M99XXFDKIT is a simple solution when replacing a Magnadyne or other brand 1.5 DIN RV radio. This kit fills the space created by the larger mounting hole size of the 1.5 DIN RV radio and provides an aesthetically pleasing single DIN radio opening.
The M99XXFDKIT can be used to replace the following Magnadyne RV radios found in many brands of Class C recreational vehicles: M9900, M9900-1, M9900CD, M9999, M9999-2, M9900CDS, M9900DVDS.
Recommended replacement radios:
- M9970 AM/FM/BT/CD/DVD Receiver Single DIN 7" Pop-Up Display
- M9920 AM/FM/BT/CD Receiver Single DIN
- M9910 AM/FM/BT Mechless Receiver Single DIN
- M2500CD AM/FM/CD Receiver Single DIN Front SD/USB/AUX Input Ports
M99XXFDKIT Function/Spec List:
- Photo illustrated step-by-step old radio removal and new radio installation instructions
- Textured ABS mounting bracket
- Crimp type bare wire covers for connecting the new radio harness
- Magnadyne M99XX series radio removal tools
This easy to install, custom kit allows for the installation of any single DIN sized radio. By following the simple step-by-step instructions provided and using a few common hand tools, you can be listening to music on your newly installed radio in about 30 minutes. At Magnadyne, our Technical Support Representatives are professionally trained installers that can help you through an install.
Call us at 800-638-3600 and one of our representatives can help you with the installation over the phone at no charge.
View & Download:
Posted by Dave on Jun 10th 2019
The product is over priced in both the price as well as the shipping considering what it is. In addition, it offers little support for the replacement single din radio. Customer service was very good however, and appreciated. Just would appreciate more realistic pricing given it is designed to replace your company's product which is no longer available.