Marksman X4RF-LCD | Remote Two-Way LCD Transmitter for X4/X9/M9A
4 Button Two-Way LCD Transmitter for Marksman X4, X9 and M9A. Also works with Carbine PLUS5800, PLUS6800 2-way systems.
Original Marksman automotive security system replacement transmitter by Magnadyne. Replaces the 2-way transmitter with LCD screen supplied with Marksman automotive security and remote start systems. Utilizes 433mhz Code Hopping technology for secure RF communication and extended range up to 1/2 mile.
X4RF-LCD Features List:
- Black 4 button, 2-way transmitter with LCD screen
- 3 Black buttons and 1 red button
- Chrome metal keychain holder
- Beep response indicator when the remote is transmitting
- 433mhz with code hopping technology
- Supplied with required AAA battery
- Compatible with Marksman model X9, M9A and X4 alarm and remote start systems
- Also compatible with Carbine PLUS6800 and PLUS5800 alarm and remote start systems
X4RF-LCD Spec List:
- Transmit center frequency: 433mhz
- Code combinations: More than 2 billion
- Power supply: AAA battery (supplied)
- Number of buttons: (4)
- Basic Operation: Arm/Lock, Disarm/Unlock, AUX channel activation, Remote panic
- Nominal range: Up to 1/2 mile
- Requires programming: Yes
- FCC ID: H50TR17
- Mfg model number: X4RF-LCD
"Great Engineering on Great Product"
Posted by Gust Martinez on Feb 13th 2017
Marksman X4RF-LCD 2 WAY REMOTE programmed just like it supposed to, works GREAT!!
Good Distance, but Small Screen
Posted by Alan Stang on Jan 18th 2017
The Transmitter works at a good distance from the vehicle. The only complaint that I have is the screen is tiny. If the operational buttons were on the side of the remote, the screen could be twice as big, and easier to see.