Marksman X7RF | 5-Button Transmitter for "M" Series and "X" Series Security
5-Button Transmitter for "M" Series and "X" Series Security and Remote Start Systems
Original Marksman automotive security system replacement transmitter by Magnadyne. Replaces the 1-way transmitter supplied with many Marksman automotive security and remote start systems. Utilizes Code Hopping technology for secure RF communication and extended range up to 1/4 mile.
X7RF Function/Spec List:
- 5 button, 1-way transmitter
- Split metal keychain holder
- Red LED indicates when the remote is transmitting
- 433mhz with code hopping technology
- Supplied with required CR2032 battery
- Compatible with Marksman model X9, X7, X6, X4, X3, M12A, M9A, M8A, M7A, M6A, M5A, M3A, M2A alarm and remote start systems
- Also compatible with Carbine PLUS6800 and PLUS5800 alarm and remote start systems
- Transmitter frequency: 433mhz
- Code combinations: More than 2 billion
- Power supply: CR2032 battery (supplied)
- Number of buttons:(5)
- Basic Operation: Arm/Lock, Disarm/Unlock, AUX channel activation, Remote panic, Remote start/stop
- Nominal range: Up to 1/4 mile
- Requires programming: Yes (see download manual below)
- FCC ID: H50T21
- Mfg model number: X7RF
- Does not work with models M7, M10, M11 or X11
Tech support really helped
Posted by Unknown on May 12th 2017
When I first received the Marksman X7RF | 5-Button Transmitter, I got on line to get the old directions for my original X3 that I bought in 2010 for my new Dodge Ram (the last year that Dodge had its name on the 2500.) However I could not make the power door locks work so I called Tech support (as usual I forgot the guys name) and he was great and walked me through and the remote was programmed and the lights flashed but the door locks still did not work and he told me to look for loose wires and I found the the 3 pin plug had come out of the receiver and once I plugged it back in the door locks worked. Many thanks.
Mike P In Colorado
"Great Remote, Works Perfect"
Posted by Gust Martinez on Feb 13th 2017
Programmed easily, works like it's supposed too. Recommend Magnadyne products as the BEST!!
Perfect replacement for original
Posted by Jeremiah on Feb 1st 2017
Works great, good range, no problems with setup, decent price. Only two complaints... No setup instructions included (yay internet), Original broke where the keyring ran through the plastic housing. Something even more durable would be nice