RV-Link WF-CON WIFI Internet Extender for Recreational Vehicles
Take advantage of the factory installed Magnadyne WiFi prep kit and install the RV-Link router and extender by Magnadyne to equip your customers with a WiFi enabled coach or travel trailer.
- Roof mounted extender with high gain antennas boosts WIFI signals at campgrounds, recreation areas and rest stops.
- Internal router rebroadcasts the signal into the interior of the coach with customizable SSID and password.
- Router and extender installs in 15 minutes or less with a screw driver and 4 screws using pre-installed cabling.
- Router is easily configured in 10 minutes or less using a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- It provides the back bone for your internet of things (IoT) connectivity web of computers, smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, Magnadyne smart radios game consoles and home automation.
- Memorizes the WIFI credentials of previous stops and reconnects automatically when within range.
- Built using the newest Qualcomm WiFi Chip to ensure the maximum high-quality, long-range connection to the campground WiFi.
- LTE ready (see Hotspotting with RV-Link article)
- USA FCC & Canada IC approved allowing for sales in US and Canada.
- 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz frequencies
- 12v DC 1.5A
- Smartphone, tablet or computer with WiFi connectivity
- Call 310-735-2000 to speak to a Magnadyne Technical Support Specialist
WiFi range extending repeater and router solution for RV-Link Wifi ready system from Magnadyne. Video Credits Production, Filming, and Editing - Geoffrey Bacheldor Writing and Narration - Matthew Beckman Graphics - James Ross Special thanks: Mark Hockett and Elio Yanes.
RV-Link WF-CON...WiFi range extending repeater and router solution for RV-Link ...
WF-Con Softwar...How-to instructions on performing the initial setup of the RV ...
Final parts for WiFi in RV
Posted by Duane on May 11th 2018
We purchased a new Keystone 36' Sprinter and it came with the TV antenna that's linked to the RV-Link.
So we purchased to WiFi side of this setup and I have to say it's great! Very easy to install and setup. It does what it's sold to do and gives you good WiFi connections around your RV. Be careful with the screws on the anttenna though one of them broke off while I was reinstalling the antenna. Was able to get it replaced and all is good now.
Posted by Unknown on May 9th 2018
Installation was very easy, tried it out for the first time this past weekend and was kinda disappointed. Connected to the campground WiFi and had our phones connected along with a Roku for our tv. The connection was terrible, had better service connecting to the campground WiFi. Not sure what the issue was. It said I had good. Will give it another shot in a few weeks when we go camping again.