Silencer 8945-2 | Passive Remote Transmitter Package
Passive Remote Transmitter Package for 8900 Series (Green LED) Immobilizers
8945-2 Function/Spec List:
- Two 1-button passive disarming remote transmitters
- Operates with 8961, 8962, 8963, and 8964 Series Silencer immobilizers only
- Has GREEN LED indicator light
- Packaged in a jewelry case
- Note: If the transmitter you are replacing has a red LED, this transmitter kit will not operate your system. You should purchase the 4945-2 kit.
- FCC ID: H50T25
Worked right out of the box
Posted by Harvey Howard on Mar 23rd 2019
Took the fob with ignition key worked perfectly.
Extremely poor instructions.
Posted by Robert Olesen on Jan 5th 2018
The units could not be installed because the printed AND verbal instructions did not work!
The techie had me crawling all over the car, trying to find a "button" to push. He pushed MY button alright. So now I'll have to pay the dealer (at $150 per hour) to install it. BAD business!
Magnadyne Response - The pairing of the remotes requires the pressing of the valet switch connected to the main control unit to start the pairing mode. We are not responsible and have no knowledge of the installation of the main unit. Therefore, the technician can only suggest common locations where the required valet switch might have been installed.