Universal Automotive Security System Replacement Transmitter by Magnadyne.
- Carbine "CA" Series 100, 300, 400, 500 and 600
- Carbine model PLUS-3000, PLUS-4000 and PLUS-5000 alarm systems
- All Silencer alarm models that originally used two button transmitters
- CD Series 574A, 575A, 675
- CDTL Series 1, 2 and 3
- "PL" models PL10, PL30, PL50, PL60
- Transmiter frequency: 310mhz
- Power supply: GP23A alkaline battery (supplied)
- Requires programming: Yes (see user guides above)
- Technical skill required for programming: Minimal
- FCC ID: ELV777K
Tech Notes: The alarm valet/override switch is required to perform replacement transmitter programming. Locate this switch inside your vehicle. Most older Carbine, PL Series and CDTL series model alarms have a silver toggle switch. Silencer alarms have a removable push switch on the back of the LED holder.