Model MV-BC1 Camera/Monitor System
Install the MV-BC1 to monitor your vehicle in tow, assist you while backing up or to work as a rearview mirror providing an extra level of security and confidence.
The MV-BC1 is designed to be an easy install either from scratch (when no camera system or pre-wiring has been installed) or when your RV has shipped from the factory pre-wired specifically for this camera system.
If you see the cover plate below on the back of your RV, then your RV is already pre-wired and ready for the easy installation of the MV-BC1
- 2.4 GHz wireless camera.
- Image Sensor: 1/3" Color CMOS
- Transmit Power: 18dBm
- Waterproof aluminum housing designed to IP69K standards.
- Designed to withstand random 10G vibration
- Photo cell circuit automatically switches camera from daytime to nighttime mode.
- Operating Voltage: 10-32 VDC
- 5", 2.4 GHz wireless HD color monitor.
- High temp ABS Monitor casing
- High definition LCD screen (960 x 480 px).
- Wireless reception range of 100 meters (unobstructed).
- On screen display (OSD) menu allows user to set each camera's screen position, flip mode.
- Distance reference grid lines visible during reverse mode.
- Supports (2) cameras that can be displayed in single or split screen mode view (2nd camera not supplied).
- Adjustable suction cup pedestal mount included (window or dashboard compatible).
- Vehicle power adapter with coil cord supplied
- Operating voltage 8-32 VDC (reverse polarity protected).