Take advantage of your factory installed MAGNADYNE LTE/WIFI prep kit by installing the WF-CON-LTE in 2 easy steps. Step 1(RV roof): Install the RV2402 LTE/WIFI BOOSTER in the pre-wired antenna housing. Step 2(Inside RV): Mount the RV2458 WIFI router and connect the pre-installed wires.
- LTE module certified to work on AT&T network and your purchase comes with an AT&T micro sim card for LTE. (LTE setup instructions for AT&T are in the router quick-start guide or by contacting Magnadyne support).
- High gain LTE antenna provide improved performance in remote locations and roof mounted WIFI/LTE extender uses high gain antennas to boost WIFI signal at campgrounds, recreation areas and rest stops.
- 4G LTE Module: Optimized for M2M and IoT devices 150Mbps downlink rates 50Mbps uplink rates.
- WIFI: Has a Frequency of 2.4GHz, a range 1/2 mile, and dual Wifi antennas.
- Router is easily configured in 10 minutes or less using a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- It provides the back bone for your internet of things (IoT) connectivity web of computers, smartphones, tablets, smart TV's, Magnadyne smart radios, game consoles and home automation.
- USA FCC & Canada IC approved for sales in US and Canada.
- LTE connection or 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz frequencies on WiFi
- 12v DC 1.5A
- Smartphone, tablet or computer with WiFi connectivity
- Call 310-735-2000 to speak to a Magnadyne Technical Support Specialist
* Attention U.S. service members: If you live in an area where internet is provided through Moral, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) services, please check with your internet provider to make sure that 3rd party WiFi extenders are allowed on your network before making a purchase.
View & Download:
If you are looking for the WiFi version of the WF-CON, you can find it here: WF-CON