Take advantage of the factory installed Magnadyne WiFi prep kit and install the RV-Link router and extender by Magnadyne to equip your customers with a WiFi enabled coach or travel trailer.
- Roof mounted extender with high gain antennas boosts WIFI signals at campgrounds, recreation areas and rest stops.
- Internal router rebroadcasts the signal into the interior of the coach with customizable SSID and password.
- Router and extender installs in 15 minutes or less with a screw driver and 4 screws using pre-installed cabling.
- Router is easily configured in 10 minutes or less using a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- It provides the back bone for your internet of things (IoT) connectivity web of computers, smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, Magnadyne smart radios game consoles and home automation.
- Memorizes the WIFI credentials of previous stops and reconnects automatically when within range.
- Built using the newest Qualcomm WiFi Chip to ensure the maximum high-quality, long-range connection to the campground WiFi.
- LTE ready (see Hotspotting with RV-Link article)
- USA FCC & Canada IC approved allowing for sales in US and Canada.
- 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz frequencies
- 12v DC 1.5A
- Smartphone, tablet or computer with WiFi connectivity
- Call 310-735-2000 to speak to a Magnadyne Technical Support Specialist
* Attention U.S. service members: If you live in an area where internet is provided through Moral, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) services, please check with your internet provider to make sure that 3rd party WiFi extenders are allowed on your network before making a purchase.
Design Patent: US D855,591 S
If you are looking for the LTE version of the WF-CON, you can find it here: WF-CON-LTE